Did you know staging can reduce your time on market by up to 80%?
Or that staging costs less than your first price reduction? Get better offers and get sold faster by getting staged.
At Showhomes Miami, we offer custom professional staging in luxury homes by award winning home stager and designer Laura Farrell. We're experienced in getting you sold quickly and for top dollar. Need proof? Check out our success stories & blog.
Don't stall, give us a call for a free walk-through to find out how you can save time, money, and headache when selling your home.
Custom Vacant Home Staging | Occupied Home ReStyle | Design & Color Consultations | Feng Shui Services | Value-Added Home Updates
Showhomes: What We Do
Our Home Staging & Interior Designer team in Miami would be delighted to put our real
estate savvy and the Showhomes proven business model to work for you.
Whether you are a home owner, realtor, developer, or real estate investor we have the
services and resources you need.
Showhomes Miami team includes experts in marketing luxury properties, staging
homes for maximum impact helping home owners get the most value for their property
in the shorter period of time, as well as, providing a fresh look to your actual property
with the latest interior design trends and color palette.
HOME MANAGER STAGING
HOME MANAGER STAGINGShowhomes matches high-end vacant homes for sale with beautiful furniture, artwork, and accessories. We can provide a live-in professional caretaker who cares for your home and keeps your home in show to sell condition while giving you the peace of mind that your home is safe and sound. What does all that mean to you? Great staging at a fraction of traditional staging costs paid at closing, a reduction in your overall carrying costs, care of your home from the inside and out, statistically faster sales and significantly higher offers than a similar vacant home that is for sale. Showhomes also provides up to $5 million in additional insurance coverage for you and your home.
Experienced Real Estate Agents know that a home that is beautifully staged tends to sell faster than a house that is not. Also, vacant houses are often perceived to have a lower value than homes that are staged and can often receive "low-ball" offers from buyers who perceive that the owner is desperate to sell.
Showhomes provides customized staging solutions tailored to each home. Staging options include design and decorating by staging professionals, whole house staging or partial home stagings as well.
Showhomes is America's Leader in Home Staging with a proven method to stage and market your home for sale. Staging is the most effective way to sell properties in today's market.
"Home staging is no longer optional in this real estate market, but a MUST. It's what will make the difference in whether your home sells or not." - Real Estate Mogul Barbara Corcoran In today's real estate market, buyers have lots of choices when it comes to buying a home. Successful real estate agents know that beautifully designed and staged homes have more buyer appeal than vacant or non-staged homes. Statistics have shown that staged homes sell faster, bring higher offers and create happier sellers. Staging is the best marketing strategy available with proven results.
Interested in a new look for your home? Love those designer makeover shows and wish someone would makeover your home? Are you selling your home and need help making it look perfect for showings? Interested in staging to get the "model home" look that captures premium buyers? If you're looking for some design ideas for your current home or have a home on the market for sale that needs some makeover magic, we can help. Staging your home by a professional stager is the most cost effective way to refresh your home. A professional stager can help with decorating trends, furniture placement, color choices, home improvement and much more. Whether you're ready for a new "look" or selling a home, Showhomes can help.
No one wants to spend money on the home they are getting ready to sell. However, most buyers are looking for a move-in-ready house with fresh paint and flooring. Very few buyers want more work and expense to update the home they will purchase. To appeal to the broadest base of buyers and to increase the value of your home, a few changes can provide the greatest return on investment when selling your home. Beyond basic de-cluttering and cleaning, Showhomes can assist with making these important changes for you.
BEFORE & AFTER
UNDER CONTRACT WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS IN 3 DAYS
Remodel House in Miami Shores beatiful staged & styled by Showhomes Miami received several Offers in just 3 Days.
DAVIE TOWN HOME SOLD IN 2 DAYS
Staged & Re Styled by Showhomes Miami and UNDER CONTRACT in just 2 Days !
MILLION DOLLAR PENTHOUSE STAGED & UNDER CONTRACT IN JUST 10 DAYS !
Million Dollar Penthouse STAGED by SHOWHOMES MIAMI & UNDER CONTRACT in 10 Days after being on Market for more than 1 year!
HOLLYWOOD HOME STAGED & SOLD IN 9 DAYS
Single family home in heart of Hollywood staged and sold in only 9 Days !
Miami Shores, FL
UNDER CONTRACT IN 14 DAYS AFTER HOME STAGING
👉After being on Market for over 270 days, this Miami Shores House was staged by SHOWHOMES MIAMI and went into contract in only 14 days. 👀
NORMANDY ISLES RECORD PRICE PER SQFT
Classic Spanish House in Normandy Isles staged & sold for Record Price per Sqft
RECEIVED 3 OFFERS IN JUST 1 DAY AFTER HOME STAGING
Townhouse in Kendall was staged by SHOWHOMES MIAMI and received 3 OFFERS and went UNDER CONRACT in just 1 Day ❕
STAGED AND UNDER CONTRACT IN JUST 4 DAYS!
👉 Another Home staged by SHOWHOMES MIAMI in Miami Shores and UNDER CONTRACT in just 4 Days!🖊️📄🏡
UNDER CONTRACT AT FULL LISTING PRICE IN ONLY 13 DAYS AFTER STAGING
✅ Staged and under contract at full Listing PRICE in only 13 days, after being on Market for over 180 days.
BECOME A HOME MANAGER
Luxury living is no longer for the rich and famous.
Live Large. Spend Small. Be a Showhomes Executive Home Manager. Our Signature Service.
As a Showhomes Executive Home Manager you enjoy the good life for less, living in and maintaining a luxury home in show-to-sell condition. Your style and fine furniture add value to an upscale home on the market while you save a bundle-up to half of what it would normally cost to live in the house-with no long term lease obligation.CONTACT US APPLY TO BE A HOME MANAGER
MEDIA AND BLOG
What is Biophilic Design and which are their Benefits at Home?
What does Biophilia Design mean & which are their Benefits for your Home?Read More
Why Decluttering Accelerates the Sale of a Home & How to Implement It Successfully
Home Staging & Restyling Tips Showhomes MiamiRead More
How Showhomes Franchisees Jim and Kaye Biby Helped Tim Tebow Score With Jacksonville Property Sale
Once Tebow was ready to sell, he enlisted the help of Showhomes to close the deal on a sprawling Jacksonville home.Read More
Showhomes Closes Out 2020 With Strong Revenue, 5 New Signings and Momentum For Future Market Domination
Showhomes, the home staging franchise with 35 years in the business, played its part in a challenging 2020 to keep a red-hot real estate market moving.Read More
Budding Showhomes Franchisees Breathe New Life into an Existing Asheville, North Carolina Location
Don and Kathi O'Rock signed on to franchise with the home staging brand after seeing the success of their friends in the same business.Read More
Why Realtors Love Working with Showhomes
The real estate market is red-hot right now with historically low mortgage rates and a global pandemic driving wealthy workers from cities, and, thanks to Showhomes, Realtors are seeing bigger offers coming in faster than ever before.Read More
COVID-19 Inspires Career Change for New Showhomes Franchisees
After gaining new perspectives during the pandemic, two Nashville, Tennessee-based attorneys decided to buy into the home staging franchise to fulfill their dreams of business ownership.Read More
New Franchisee Yasmin Buale Signs on to Bring Showhomes to the Central Denver Market
After deciding to look into a new opportunity that showcased her expertise in business and passion for home design, the former Nordstrom stylist was attracted to the home staging brand because of its business model and strong corporate support.Read More
Gaining Momentum: Showhomes Experiences Growth Spurt in July
In spite of a tough economy, Showhomes capitalizes on its ability to provide services remotely to have a strong end to Q2.Read More
Staging franchises are booming as home listings are drawing more attention
As an essential service Showhomes continues to thrive despite a global pandemic.Read More
Showhomes Franchisees Chris and Lisa Gulliver Stage NFL Quarterback Philip Rivers' Home
In addition to staging the luxury San Diego home, the Gullivers hired contractors to undertake some light remodeling to elevate the property's overall value.Read More
How Showhomes Is Supporting Franchisees and Pivoting as an Essential Business
Showhomes is rolling out new initiatives as the real estate brand stays open for business in all locations nationwide amid COVID-19.Read More
Leanne Gemma Followed Her Entrepreneurial Spirit to Franchise with Showhomes
As a long-time real estate investor, the Showhomes franchisee felt that the brand would be a perfect fit for her experience.Read More
New Showhomes Franchisee Uchenna Okwodu Ready to Serve West Hills, California Market
The former banking executive and home decor enthusiast was attracted to the brand due to its business model and strong corporate support.Read More
Showhomes Philadelphia-Area Franchisees Monica Estes and Allyson Piccolomini Attribute Major Growth to Careful Planning and Relationship Building
The aunt-and-niece duo won several awards at the brand's most recent annual conference and put several processes in place to guarantee sustained success in 2020.Read More
Dolores Marianeschi (FL)
Decoration and staging ideas to make the most of spaces, great taste, very helpful and professional staff, great pricing....all in all it helps houses to sell faster and better!
Carol Saks (Miami FL)
Great service. Very nice to deal with.
Alex Miranda (FL)
Multiple proposals: budget and luxe so that we can present to client and push for the most elevated staging.
Dolores Marianeschi (MIAMI FL)
Great taste and selection of elements to make the most out of spaces. Great service from the team. Amazing results to make the sell.
Leandro M Bonfranceschi (Miami FL)
Great Service! A wide range of furniture and the best customer service. They do everything for you to sell / rent your property. I'd strongly recommend working with them.
Amit Bhuta (FL)
Perfection. That is the word that comes to mind when I think of Show Homes Miami. Always punctual, friendly, great at what they do, fair prices, and extremely responsive. What more could you ask for?
Paul Sasseville (FL)
You can't sell a luxury property without staging these days. ShowHomes staged my last 2 listings and am happy to report they went to contract and all closed quickly!
Gretel Lopez Segura (Aventura FL)
Was a great experience with this company! Profesionals and a excelent services
Dolores Marianeschi (Miami FL)
Proffesionalism, sense of taste when staging, team very friendly and easy to work with, competitive pricing and very results oriented (advocacy to sell the house!).
Evon Gordon (FL)
Had a great experience with them and actually referred them to 3 other agents.
Allen Davoupour (FL)
Showhomes Miami is a very profesional and reliable company. It is always a pleasure working with them.
Julian Milanesi (Miami FL)
We called Laura Farrell when we were ready to sell our home. Our house was empty, and our real estate agent suggested we stage and referred us to Laura. She was great to work with, very professional, and gave us options with different prices. She had our house staged in just a few days allowing us to quickly get our house on the market. We were blown away at how fantastic the house looked. She is very creative and did a wonderful job exceeding our expectations. Our house received multiple offers within the 1st week. We would absolutely call Laura again and highly recommend her to others.
Gladys Lell (Fort lauderdale FL)
I recommend Showhomes Miami to all of my clients, whether they need a vacant home staged or help staging a home with existing furnishings. I only recommend dependable, professional and effective partners and I consider Showhomes Miami a vital part of my team. Their design team stays in flow with what is "on trend" and I can trust their recommendations to help me sell homes faster and for top dollar. Showhomes Miami helps me serve my clients well!
• Are you tired of dealing with Corporate America and want a more satisfying lifestyle? Interested in a business with multiple revenue streams and steady demand?
• Do you love watching HGTV and going to Real Estate open houses just for fun?
• Do you have a flair for home decorating and interior design?
• Click on the link below to learn more about turning your passion into a thriving career!GET STARTED
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is home staging?When a home is "staged", it's furnished and decorated in a way that's carefully designed to maximize the home's appeal to prospective buyers.
- What benefits does home staging offer to a Homeowner?A properly staged home has just the right quality and quantity of furnishings for a buyer to understand how rooms function and how spaces flow. Staging creates warmth, life, and positive emotion. Good staging avoids clutter or overly personalized decor that might be a turn-off to some. It maximizes the home's strengths while minimizing any shortcomings. Staging engages prospective buyers, increases their interest and perception of value. A prospective buyer becomes more likely to buy!
- Do you provide staging services for owner-occupied homes?Yes, we are a full service staging organization and can provide help for homes that are occupied either for sale or for those who just want to update the look of their property.
- What is a Home Manager?A Home Manager is an individual or family who assists Showhomes by living in a Showhome and caring for it while it's on the market. Showhomes painstakingly selects and trains each Home Manager in accordance with the system we've developed through three decades of experience.
- Why would I use a Home Manager to help sell my home?A Home Manager benefits the Homeowner by caring for the home and reducing the Homeowner's carrying costs. Some examples of carrying costs that a Home Manager would cover would be utilities, gas, water, and the ability to take advantage of the savings of our national insurance program. The Home Manager helps in the sales effort by readying the house for showings and through the added life and emotional appeal their belongings contribute. Homes staged with live-in Home Managers typically out-perform vacant homes by large margins.
- Is a Home Manager present during showings?No, Home Managers are not present during showings. Prospective buyers won't know that your home is even staged; it will simply look and feel like a homeowner lives in and loves the home. Everything is in its place and your home shows as well or better than it would if you still lived there.
- How is Showhomes different from others who offer staging services?Life sells homes. Buying a home is an emotional decision for most people and Showhomes is unique in the way it helps to sell homes. Using a live in Home Manager assures you that the entire home is staged to perfection and that it is always tuned up and in show-to-sell condition. Because of this, your home is far less vulnerable to low-ball offers than it would be if it were simply staged with furniture.
- Does Showhomes act as a Realtor?No. Showhomes provides staging services that make your home far more attractive to prospective buyers. Almost all Showhomes are listed by full-service Realtors. Showhomes does not represent buyers or sellers in the real estate transaction; that is the service your Realtor is trained and licensed to provide.
- Does Showhomes offer staging services without Home Managers?Yes. If you are interested in staging services without a Home Manager contact your local office. Pricing varies by location.
- Is smoking allowed in a Showhome?No. Our promise to homeowners is a smoke free home that appeals to the largest percentage of prospective buyers.
- What happens when a Showhome sells?As soon as you accept an offer, we begin the process of relocating our Home Manager. Unlike a tenant, our Home Managers are under contract to move on short notice and once we succeed in selling your home, we are often ready to begin staging another home. We return your home to you in as good or even better condition than when we received it and the new buyers get a fresh, clean home to move into.
- What are the benefits of being a Home Manager?Flexibility, low housing costs, short or long-term housing solution, no long term committment.
- Who provides the furnishings for a Showhome?A critical requirement of Home Managers is that they have an inventory of fine furniture and accessories that meets our quality standards that they move from house to house. Showhomes supplements furniture as needed for each home.
- How can I find out about becoming a Home Manager?Visit the Home Manager section of our website or click on "Locations" to talk to your local representative.
- How can I learn more about your services to Homeowners?Click on the locations page to contact your local representative for a free consultation.
- How do Showhomes services benefit a Realtor?Showhomes helps homeowners and their Realtors sell vacant homes faster and for higher prices. In today's market, staging a home with a live-in Home Manager can steeply reduce the amount of time the home sits on the market and bring in offers far above what a homeowner would get if the home remained vacant. For a Realtor, this means less hassle, faster sale, higher commission and a happier homeowner.
- Is there any cost to the Realtor?No. Showhomes is free to Realtors.
- How can I learn more about your services to Realtors?Click on the locations page to contact your local representative for a free consultation.
- How are home showings arranged?Realtors who use us often comment that Showhomes are the easiest to show; often they are easier to show than owner-occupied homes. All Showhomes are available to show by appointment. Simply call the local Showhomes contact and make the showing appointment and we'll ensure that the home is available to show.
- What markets does Showhomes serve?Showhomes is growing! To see what markets we serve, click on the Locations page.
- How can I learn more about Showhomes franchise opportunities?Showhomes is a fun and exciting business that helps others. If you have a love of real estate and people, click on the Franchise Opportunities page or visit showhomesfranchise.com for more information.
CONTACT A SHOWHOMES
FRANCHISE OWNER IN MIAMI
We would be delighted to put our real estate savvy and the Showhomes proven business model to work for you. Whether you are a homeowner, realtor, developer or prospective home manager, we have the services and resources you need. The Showhomes team includes experts in marketing luxury properties, staging homes for maximum impact, placing and training home managers and helping homeowners get the most value.
Phone: (786) 802-3934
Phone: (786) 802-3934
Carolina Balmaseda Alvarez
Phone: (786) 802-3934