For most people, the purchase or sale of a home represents the largest investment of a lifetime. Did you know that only 10% of people shopping for a new home have the vision to see their belongings in another house? Home staging brings a home to life and can be the key to creating an emotional connection in a potential buyer. Showhomes was a pioneer in home staging and continues as the leader in this fast growing industry.
We began our business in 1986 with the concept of transforming vacant houses - often seen by buyers as stale, lifeless, unappealing - into fully-furnished, inviting, valued Showhomes. Now in our third decade of service to Homeowners and their Realtors, we've become America's premier home staging service coast-to-coast.
Through our nationwide franchise network of home staging experts, Showhomes has helped over 30,000 Homeowners and their Realtors sell homes valued at over $10 billion!
Every major national media outlet in the U.S. has praised the work of Showhomes, the company's work has also been featured on The Today Show, HGTV and the Travel Channel.
Our management team, headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, has broad experience in real estate, design, customer service and franchise operations. We're dedicated to bringing you unparalleled expertise, responsiveness, professionalism and results.
Showhomes: What We Do
For most people the purchase or sale of a home represents the largest investment of a lifetime. Did you know that only 10% of people shopping for a new home have the vision to see their belongings in another house? Home Staging, Home Makeovers, and Home Updating in Lincoln brings a home to life and can be the key to creating an emotional connection in a potential buyer. Showhomes in Lincoln was a pioneer in home staging and continues as the leader in this fast growing industry.
We began our home staging business in 1986 with the concept of transforming vacant houses - often seen by buyers as stale, lifeless, unappealing - into fully-furnished, inviting, valued Showhomes. Now in our third decade of home makeover service in Lincoln to Homeowners and their Realtors, we've become America's premier home staging service.
Through our nationwide franchise network of home staging experts, Showhomes has helped over 25,000 Homeowners and their Realtors sell homes valued at over $8 billion! Home updating in Lincoln might be just want you need to get your home off the market. Our professional home staging managers can transform your home into a potential buyer's dream house.
Every major national media outlet in the U.S. has praised the home staging work of Showhomes, and the company's work has also been featured on The Today Show, HGTV and the Travel Channel. Our management team, headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, has broad experience in real estate, design, customer service and franchise operations.
We're dedicated to bringing you unparalleled expertise, responsiveness, professionalism and results. Our Lincoln, NE team is happy to help you sell your house at a faster pace and at a greater value than you ever thought possible with home staging!
Lincoln Showhomes has received the following awards and certifications.
HOME MANAGER STAGING
HOME MANAGER STAGING
Showhomes in Lincoln matches high-end vacant homes for sale with people who have beautiful furniture, artwork, accessories, and need temporary housing. We can provide a live-in professional home staging manager in Lincoln who cares for your home and keeps it in show to sell condition while giving you the peace of mind that your home is safe and sound. What does all that mean to you? It means you get great home staging in Lincoln at a fraction of traditional staging costs paid at closing, a reduction in your overall carrying costs, care of your home from the inside and out, statistically faster sales, and significantly higher offers than a similar vacant home for sale. Showhomes in Lincoln also provides up to $5 million in additional insurance coverage for you and your home.
What is a Home Manager?
A Showhomes Home Staging Manager is a person or family with beautiful home furnishings who lives in a vacant home for sale. They decorate the home so it has maximum appeal for potential buyers. These professionals are highly experienced in knowing what helps homes sell. In exchange for keeping it clean and letting realtors show the home, Home Staging Managers in Lincoln get dramatically reduced monthly fees, far below the market rate.
Who is a Home Manager?
Home Staging Managers in Lincoln are professionals who are:
- Building a New Home
- Seeking Temporary Housing
- Going Through Family Changes Such As Divorce
- An Individual or Family Looking To Reduce Expenses
- An Individual or Family Looking to Maintain Their Currently Level of Living or Lifestyle
- Looking To Get Familiar With An Area Before Purchasing
- Looking For Flexibility As There Are No Long Term Lease Requirements
Experienced real estate agents know that a quality home staging service can often make a house sell faster and increase buyer appeal. Vacant houses are often perceived to have a lower value than homes that are staged and can often receive "low-ball" offers from buyers who perceive that the owner is desperate to sell. Showhomes provides premiere home staging in Lincoln to help sell any house.
Showhomes in Lincoln offers customized staging solutions tailored to each home. Home Staging options include design and decorating by staging professionals, whole house staging or partial home stagings as well. Our home makeovers in Lincoln can be the difference between a house that sells, and a house that sits.
Home Staging is the most effective way to sell properties in today's market. Let our team of professional home staging managers transform your home into something buyers can't resist. Showhomes in Lincoln is America's Leader in Home Staging with a proven method to stage and market your home for sale."Home staging is no longer optional in this real estate market, but a MUST. It's what will make the difference in whether your home sells or not." - Real Estate Mogul Barbara Corcoran
With 9 out of 10 buyers previewing or finding their homes online, presentation has never been more important. Home buyers need to be able to visualize their items and their life in a potential new home. A professional home staging helps create a welcoming environment that makes your home more appealing than vacant or non-staged homes. Statistics have shown that staged homes sell faster, bring higher offers, and create happier sellers. Home Staging in Lincoln is the best marketing strategy available with proven results."Price Gets you Interest, Staging Gets you Offers." (Gary Keller, Keller Williams)
Don't let your home fall behind. Our proven home staging services in Lincoln make se
Interested in a new look for your home? Love those designer makeover shows and wish someone would makeover your home? Are you selling your home and need help making it look perfect for showings? Interested in staging to get the "model home" look that captures premium buyers? If you're looking for some design ideas for your current home or have a home on the market for sale that needs some makeover magic, we can help. Staging your home by a professional stager is the most cost effective way to refresh your home. A professional stager can help with decorating trends, furniture placement, color choices, home improvement and much more. Whether you're ready for a new "look" or selling a home, Showhomes can help.
Showhomes in Lincoln knows no one wants to spend money on the home they are getting ready to sell. However, most buyers are looking for a move-in-ready house with fresh paint and flooring. Very few buyers want more work and expense to update the home they will purchase. To appeal to the broadest base of buyers and to increase the value of your home, a home updating in Lincoln can provide the greatest return on investment when selling your home in the area.
Beyond basic de-cluttering and cleaning, Showhomes in Lincoln can assist with making these important changes for you. A few simple home updates can make your home more appealing, resulting in a better, faster sale. Updating your home is a key step to a beautiful home staging, and create the complete package of a gorgeous, ready-to-sell home.
While that favorite shade of purple was perfect for you, it may be a turn-off for that potential buyer. Statistics show buyers are more interested in homes with neutral paint colors. With a Showhomes Home Update in Lincoln we can provide the perfect changes with our Exclusive Color Palettes, on-trend neutrals that provide mass appeal and won't distract from the outstanding features of your home. Your Showhomes home staging professional will help select the perfect palette for the look and feel that will place your home above the competition of similar homes for sale. Home updating in Lincoln should always include a fresh coat of paint!2. Replace Old Carpet
Worn or dated carpeting is the number one turn-off for Lincoln home buyers. The thoughts of selecting, purchasing and dealing with installation will have a potential buyer quickly check the home off their list. With a general three-to-one return on investment, fresh and new carpeting is an important step in home updating that can be the key to a faster home sale. Coordinating with our Exclusive Showhomes Color Palettes, our light neut
BEFORE & AFTER
Cottage Grove | Houston TX
FULL CONTRACT IN LESS THAN A DAY!
This home hit the ground running. Stunning updates and picture-perfect staging set this townhome up for full contract success! Congratulations at Kiam St!
Galleria | Houston TX
ANOTHER LUXURY TOWNHOME SOLD!
Multiple offers and and a quick sale are music to our ears and a great way to start the year! Congratulations at Nantucket!
This beautiful home located in the Providence Country Club was on the market for 22 days. Showhomes North Charlotte was asked to stage it. We were able to utilize some of the owners' furniture and artwork, as well as, our own inventory. Within 6 days of staging/restyling the home, it was Under Contract.
SOLD IN 2 DAYS!
We were so happy for these homeowners! We did a bit of painting and staged this house before they put it on the market. They made the right call - sold in 2 days after multiple offers and 20k over asking price!
Garden Oaks | Houston TX
SUCCESS IN GARDEN OAKS!
This ranch style remodel hit the market and got a contract in no time. What a great way to start the year! Congratulations at De Lange!
Bellaire | Houston TX
BELLAIRE LUXURY: SOLD!
Staged and under contract! Taking the proper steps to ensure a quick sale is key- let us help you too! Congratulations at Holly St!
STAGED AND SOLD FOR $32,000 OVER LIST IN 24 HOURS
This Franklin beauty was staged and, after hitting the market, had multiple offers in 24 hours resulting in a Contract for $32,000 over list price. Happy Homeowners and a Happy Realtor! Staging sells homes!
Thompson's Station, TN
STAGED AND MULTIPLE OFFERS WITHIN A WEEK
This custom luxury home in beautiful Thompson's Station sat vacant for 1 year without any offers. Within a week of staging, the home was under contract with the buyers who first viewed the home after its transformation. To make things even better, the home received a back-up offer that was higher than the original contract! Staging truly works!
White Bluff, TN
STAGED AND MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED IN FIRST WEEK
This beautifully renovated farmhouse in White Bluff, Tennessee offered plenty of acreage for potential buyers. After hitting the market fully staged by Showhomes Franklin, it received numerous offers within the first week. Almost every buyer who viewed the listing put in an offer! Not surprising, who could resist this country charmer?
Spring Branch | Houston TX
TIS THE SEASON
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a full price contract!
STAGED AND 17 OFFERS IN 24 HOURS
This brick Nashville charmer was staged in Mid-Century Modern decor by Showhomes Franklin. It received 17 offers (yes, 17 offers) in the first 24 hours after being listed! This resulted in some very happy sellers and realtor!
STAGED, LISTED, SOLD WITHIN 24 HOURS!
This beautiful luxury condo located in Rosewood at Providence was staged, listed then under contract within 24 hours.
North Houston, TX
GIVE BUYERS A REASON
Staging gives buyers a reason to stick around and imagine a life of their own. It also highlighted the gorgeous renovations in this Baywood Park home, getting it an offer in 2 weeks.
Santa Fe, NM
PENDING JUST UNDER 2 WEEKS WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS!!
This El Dorado home had multiple offers coming in and offer accepted and under contract in just 2 weeks!!!
SUCCESS AFTER VACANT
This beautiful home had been on the market, sitting vacant, for over a year. The Realtor made the decision to have the home staged and it made all the difference! Sold in a month! She was happy and relieved she could help her client move the home!
BECOME A HOME MANAGER
Luxury living is no longer for the rich and famous.
Live Large. Spend Small. Be a Showhomes Executive Home Manager. Our Signature Service.
As a Showhomes Executive Home Manager you enjoy the good life for less, living in and maintaining a luxury home in show-to-sell condition. Your style and fine furniture add value to an upscale home on the market while you save a bundle-up to half of what it would normally cost to live in the house-with no long term lease obligation.CONTACT US APPLY TO BE A HOME MANAGER
MEDIA AND BLOG
How to Layout Your Living Room for Home Staging in LincolnRead More
Best Bedroom Window TreatmentsRead More
Three Valuable Home Makeovers in Lincoln, NERead More
Affordable Home Office Chairs to Complete Home Staging in LincolnRead More
Easy Ways to Upgrade Your Pool for Home Staging in LincolnRead More
Bathroom Tile Updates for Home Staging in LincolnRead More
3 Home Office Styles to try in LincolnRead More
Ideas for Kitchen Islands - Home Staging in LincolnRead More
5 Tips for Home Staging in LincolnRead More
Planning Your Outdoor Furniture in LincolnRead More
Three Unique Bedroom Themes in LincolnRead More
Three Quick Tips for Bathroom Makeovers in Lincoln, NERead More
Budding Showhomes Franchisees Breathe New Life into an Existing Asheville, North Carolina Location
Don and Kathi O'Rock signed on to franchise with the home staging brand after seeing the success of their friends in the same business.Read More
Why Realtors Love Working with Showhomes
The real estate market is red-hot right now with historically low mortgage rates and a global pandemic driving wealthy workers from cities, and, thanks to Showhomes, Realtors are seeing bigger offers coming in faster than ever before.Read More
COVID-19 Inspires Career Change for New Showhomes Franchisees
After gaining new perspectives during the pandemic, two Nashville, Tennessee-based attorneys decided to buy into the home staging franchise to fulfill their dreams of business ownership.Read More
• Are you tired of dealing with Corporate America and want a more satisfying lifestyle? Interested in a business with multiple revenue streams and steady demand?
• Do you love watching HGTV and going to Real Estate open houses just for fun?
• Do you have a flair for home decorating and interior design?
• Click on the link below to learn more about turning your passion into a thriving career!GET STARTED
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is home staging?When a home is "staged", it's furnished and decorated in a way that's carefully designed to maximize the home's appeal to prospective buyers.
- What benefits does home staging offer to a Homeowner?A properly staged home has just the right quality and quantity of furnishings for a buyer to understand how rooms function and how spaces flow. Staging creates warmth, life, and positive emotion. Good staging avoids clutter or overly personalized decor that might be a turn-off to some. It maximizes the home's strengths while minimizing any shortcomings. Staging engages prospective buyers, increases their interest and perception of value. A prospective buyer becomes more likely to buy!
- Do you provide staging services for owner-occupied homes?Yes, we are a full service staging organization and can provide help for homes that are occupied either for sale or for those who just want to update the look of their property.
- What is a Home Manager?A Home Manager is an individual or family who assists Showhomes by living in a Showhome and caring for it while it's on the market. Showhomes painstakingly selects and trains each Home Manager in accordance with the system we've developed through three decades of experience.
- Why would I use a Home Manager to help sell my home?A Home Manager benefits the Homeowner by caring for the home and reducing the Homeowner's carrying costs. Some examples of carrying costs that a Home Manager would cover would be utilities, gas, water, and the ability to take advantage of the savings of our national insurance program. The Home Manager helps in the sales effort by readying the house for showings and through the added life and emotional appeal their belongings contribute. Homes staged with live-in Home Managers typically out-perform vacant homes by large margins.
- Is a Home Manager present during showings?No, Home Managers are not present during showings. Prospective buyers won't know that your home is even staged; it will simply look and feel like a homeowner lives in and loves the home. Everything is in its place and your home shows as well or better than it would if you still lived there.
- How is Showhomes different from others who offer staging services?Life sells homes. Buying a home is an emotional decision for most people and Showhomes is unique in the way it helps to sell homes. Using a live in Home Manager assures you that the entire home is staged to perfection and that it is always tuned up and in show-to-sell condition. Because of this, your home is far less vulnerable to low-ball offers than it would be if it were simply staged with furniture.
- Does Showhomes act as a Realtor?No. Showhomes provides staging services that make your home far more attractive to prospective buyers. Almost all Showhomes are listed by full-service Realtors. Showhomes does not represent buyers or sellers in the real estate transaction; that is the service your Realtor is trained and licensed to provide.
- Does Showhomes offer staging services without Home Managers?Yes. If you are interested in staging services without a Home Manager contact your local office. Pricing varies by location.
- Is smoking allowed in a Showhome?No. Our promise to homeowners is a smoke free home that appeals to the largest percentage of prospective buyers.
- What happens when a Showhome sells?As soon as you accept an offer, we begin the process of relocating our Home Manager. Unlike a tenant, our Home Managers are under contract to move on short notice and once we succeed in selling your home, we are often ready to begin staging another home. We return your home to you in as good or even better condition than when we received it and the new buyers get a fresh, clean home to move into.
- What are the benefits of being a Home Manager?Flexibility, low housing costs, short or long-term housing solution, no long term committment.
- Who provides the furnishings for a Showhome?A critical requirement of Home Managers is that they have an inventory of fine furniture and accessories that meets our quality standards that they move from house to house. Showhomes supplements furniture as needed for each home.
- How can I find out about becoming a Home Manager?Visit the Home Manager section of our website or click on "Locations" to talk to your local representative.
- How can I learn more about your services to Homeowners?Click on the locations page to contact your local representative for a free consultation.
- How do Showhomes services benefit a Realtor?Showhomes helps homeowners and their Realtors sell vacant homes faster and for higher prices. In today's market, staging a home with a live-in Home Manager can steeply reduce the amount of time the home sits on the market and bring in offers far above what a homeowner would get if the home remained vacant. For a Realtor, this means less hassle, faster sale, higher commission and a happier homeowner.
- Is there any cost to the Realtor?No. Showhomes is free to Realtors.
- How can I learn more about your services to Realtors?Click on the locations page to contact your local representative for a free consultation.
- How are home showings arranged?Realtors who use us often comment that Showhomes are the easiest to show; often they are easier to show than owner-occupied homes. All Showhomes are available to show by appointment. Simply call the local Showhomes contact and make the showing appointment and we'll ensure that the home is available to show.
- What markets does Showhomes serve?Showhomes is growing! To see what markets we serve, click on the Locations page.
- How can I learn more about Showhomes franchise opportunities?Showhomes is a fun and exciting business that helps others. If you have a love of real estate and people, click on the Franchise Opportunities page or visit showhomesfranchise.com for more information.
CONTACT A SHOWHOMES
FRANCHISE OWNER IN LINCOLN
We would be delighted to put our real estate savvy and the Showhomes proven business model to work for you. Whether you are a homeowner, realtor, developer or prospective home manager, we have the services and resources you need. The Showhomes team includes experts in marketing luxury properties, staging homes for maximum impact, placing and training home managers and helping homeowners get the most value.