Did you know staging can reduce your time on market by up to 80%?Or that staging costs less than your first price reduction? Get better offers and get sold faster by getting staged.
At Showhomes Houston, we offer custom professional staging in luxury homes by award winning home stager and designer Shelley Barndollar. We're experienced in getting you sold quickly and for top dollar. Need proof? Check out our success stories & blog.
Don't stall, give us a call for a free walk-through to find out how you can save time, money, and headache when selling your home.
Custom Vacant Home Staging | Occupied Home ReStyle | Consultations | Realtor CE Training Course | Home Manager Services | Value-Added Home Updates
Showhomes: What We Do
Our goal is to create a luxurious and inviting presentation of your home to potential buyers so that you get a higher - and quicker - offer! We've prepared 100's of $1M+ homes in Houston, and ALWAYS strive to provide excellent customer service.
Professional photos are included in our vacant staging projects!
Central Houston Showhomes has received the following awards and certifications.
HOME MANAGER STAGING
Experienced Real Estate Agents know that a home that is beautifully staged tends to sell faster than a house that is not. Also, vacant houses are often perceived to have a lower value than homes that are staged and can often receive "low-ball" offers from buyers who perceive that the owner is desperate to sell.
Showhomes provides customized staging solutions tailored to each home. Staging options include design and decorating by staging professionals, whole house staging or partial home stagings as well.
Showhomes is America's Leader in Home Staging with a proven method to stage and market your home for sale. Staging is the most effective way to sell properties in today's market.
"Home staging is no longer optional in this real estate market, but a MUST. It's what will make the difference in whether your home sells or not." - Real Estate Mogul Barbara Corcoran In today's real estate market, buyers have lots of choices when it comes to buying a home. Successful real estate agents know that beautifully designed and staged homes have more buyer appeal than vacant or non-staged homes. Statistics have shown that staged homes sell faster, bring higher offers and create happier sellers. Staging is the best marketing strategy available with proven results.
Interested in a new look for your home? Love those designer makeover shows and wish someone would makeover your home? Are you selling your home and need help making it look perfect for showings? Interested in staging to get the "model home" look that captures premium buyers? If you're looking for some design ideas for your current home or have a home on the market for sale that needs some makeover magic, we can help. Staging your home by a professional stager is the most cost effective way to refresh your home. A professional stager can help with decorating trends, furniture placement, color choices, home improvement and much more. Whether you're ready for a new "look" or selling a home, Showhomes can help.
HOME MANAGER STAGINGShowhomes matches high-end vacant homes for sale with beautiful furniture, artwork, and accessories. We can provide a live-in professional caretaker who cares for your home and keeps your home in show to sell condition while giving you the peace of mind that your home is safe and sound. What does all that mean to you? Great staging at a fraction of traditional staging costs paid at closing, a reduction in your overall carrying costs, care of your home from the inside and out, statistically faster sales and significantly higher offers than a similar vacant home that is for sale. Showhomes also provides up to $5 million in additional insurance coverage for you and your home.
No one wants to spend money on the home they are getting ready to sell. However, most buyers are looking for a move-in-ready house with fresh paint and flooring. Very few buyers want more work and expense to update the home they will purchase. To appeal to the broadest base of buyers and to increase the value of your home, a few changes can provide the greatest return on investment when selling your home. Beyond basic de-cluttering and cleaning, Showhomes can assist with making these important changes for you.
BEFORE & AFTER
West U New Construction | Grennoch Ln | $1M+
STUNNING CUSTOM, NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME BY MCDANIEL HOMES. Listed by Rodney Hamp, Hamp Team Real EstateVIEW DETAILS
Casual Elegance in Woodland Heights | Payne St
This lovely home on a quiet street near downtown offers multiple living spaces and a great courtyard! It was on market vacant for 4 months, then after staging had an offer in 2 weeks.VIEW DETAILS
Sunset Heights New Construction | Aurora St | $1M+
Gorgeous, new construction by Live Oak Builders. Contact Sarah Estakhri at FIG Real Estate.VIEW DETAILS
Avalon Place | Locke Ln | $2.5M+
Another beautiful new home by Winfrey Design Build! Check out the listing by Greg East. Quiet street near the heart of Houston inner loop. Staging design by Shelley Barndollar, Showhomes Houston.VIEW DETAILS
Must See in West U | Cason St | $1M+
Fabulous location close to West U pools and parks plus Rice Village and the Medical Center. Listed by Cathy Crawford Greenwood King.VIEW DETAILS
Bellaire 5700SF+ | Holly St | $1M+
Nicely updated home near Bellaire schools. Spacious! Listed by Cathy Crawford.VIEW DETAILS
Forest Pines renovation - offer in 25 days! | De Lange Ln
Gorgeous family home! Listed by Blake HillegiestVIEW DETAILS
Offer in 12 days! | Laverne St
Check out this beautiful renovated home listed by Diana Morales, Gary Greene Memorial!VIEW DETAILS
City View! | Edwards St
Luxurious new townhomes with City View!VIEW DETAILS
Rice Village | The Moderne on Tangley St | $1M+
Modern luxury in the heart of Rice Village! Contact Jade Luney at Douglas Elliman Real Estate.VIEW DETAILS
Cottage Grove | Houston TX
FULL CONTRACT IN LESS THAN A DAY!
This home hit the ground running. Stunning updates and picture-perfect staging set this townhome up for full contract success! Congratulations at Kiam St!
Galleria | Houston TX
ANOTHER LUXURY TOWNHOME SOLD!
Multiple offers and and a quick sale are music to our ears and a great way to start the year! Congratulations at Nantucket!
Garden Oaks | Houston TX
SUCCESS IN GARDEN OAKS!
This ranch style remodel hit the market and got a contract in no time. What a great way to start the year! Congratulations at De Lange!
Bellaire | Houston TX
BELLAIRE LUXURY: SOLD!
Staged and under contract! Taking the proper steps to ensure a quick sale is key- let us help you too! Congratulations at Holly St!
Spring Branch | Houston TX
TIS THE SEASON
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a full price contract!
North Houston, TX
GIVE BUYERS A REASON
Staging gives buyers a reason to stick around and imagine a life of their own. It also highlighted the gorgeous renovations in this Baywood Park home, getting it an offer in 2 weeks.
Jersey Village | Houston TX
AN OUNCE OF PREPARATION
The culmination of price, preparation, and presentation is a beautiful thing. Congratulations at Lewis St!
Museum District | Houston TX
SUCCESS IS SWEET
Luxury homes can spend many months on market if not marketed properly. This luxury listing got multiple offers and accepted a contract in just 56 days.
Heights, Houston TX
CHARMED IN THE HEIGHTS
Staging allowed buyers to imagine their own life in this magical little bungalow- it got multiple offers and executed a contract in just 6 weeks.
Briargrove | Houston TX
ELATED AT ELLA LEE
A lot of hard work went a long way for these sellers who got their luxury listing sold in under 2 months.
Montrose | Houston TX
CARRYING COSTS ADD UP WHEN YOU DON'T STAGE
Before staging, this Montrose townhome had been sitting on the market for almost a year. After staging? It accepted an offer in 6 weeks.
Braeburn | Houston TX
THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY
A quick sale is the culmination of many moving parts. Make sure you hire a professional.
Museum District | Houston TX
SUCCESS IN SOUTHAMPTON PLACE
Help buyers imagine a life they want to bid for.
The Heights | Houston TX
STAGE IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
This home had sat on the market for months at $374k. After taking it off the market and having it re-staged, they accepted an offer in only 9 days of $390k.
Spring Branch | Houston TX
STAGING IS THE CHERRY ON TOP
The best way to highlight all the hard work that goes into getting a home show-ready is to stage it. Renovations and staging go hand in hand.
BECOME A HOME MANAGER
Luxury living is no longer for the rich and famous.
Live Large. Spend Small. Be a Showhomes Executive Home Manager. Our Signature Service.
As a Showhomes Executive Home Manager you enjoy the good life for less, living in and maintaining a luxury home in show-to-sell condition. Your style and fine furniture add value to an upscale home on the market while you save a bundle-up to half of what it would normally cost to live in the house-with no long term lease obligation.CONTACT US APPLY TO BE A HOME MANAGER
MEDIA AND BLOG
Homes Staged with Showhomes Sell Faster & For More
Why stage with Showhomes Houston? Because homes staged by us sell faster and for more. Just let our 2020 stats do the talking...Read More
Getting Sold with George Sutherland
Top producer, George Sutherland, knows emotional value is of equal importance when it comes to buying or selling a home. As he puts it, "With buyers, its 50% wanting to know it's worth- but the other 50% is falling in love."Read More
Marie Dupres: Nailing Price
Marie Dupres has a proven track record: every home she's staged with us has sold in less than 2 weeks. Here she discusses price and presentation in getting a Jersey Village home sold over list in only 5 days.Read More
Jeremy Fain: On Price & Presentation
Two homes, one realtor. Before Jeremy, both had sat on the market for months. Top producer, Jeremy Fain, explains price and presentation in the quick sale of a luxury Museum District abode and a Montrose townhome.Read More
Katherine Brown: Sold in 1 Day
"The VALUE of what I got from staging with Shelley, compared to the price of the other stager, was not even close." Katherine and her savvy seller tell the story of two stagers- and how the right choice got them sold on the first day.Read More
Selling an Historic Home
After an exceedingly popular first open house, Alan accepted a full price offer on his historic home in only 2 days. Alan describes his experience with price, preparation and presentation in selling his Heights residence of 25 years.Read More
Advice from a First-Time Home Seller
Selling your home for the first time can be stressful. Read about this first-time seller who went on market vacant, and shares the difference staging made for her listing to get it sold.Read More
Michelle Comstock: Sold in 4 Days
Everybody wants a quick offer. But when it comes to moving out of town, getting a quick offer becomes even more imperative. Michelle discusses how she got her clients multiple offers and a contract $10k over list- in only 4 days.Read More
Nancy Ware: Sold in 19 days
Nancy took over a listing that had been sitting on the market for a year. The prior agent's listing photos didn't sell the home. Here she describes what she did to get a jam-packed initial open house and multiple offers for her client in only 19 days.Read More
Rachel Thompson: Sold in 12 Days
Realtors like Rachel understand the power of effective home marketing. She took a Midtown home which had previously been on the market for 125 days, and sold it in only 12. Here she explains how.Read More
LaTisha Grant: Sold in 1 Day
LaTisha was getting tons of traffic but no offers. Even though it was staged virtually, buyers still weren't sure. That soon changed because after staging with real furniture, she got multiple offers and a contract in only one day. Here's the story.Read More
Cathy Crawford: Sold in 19 Days
This Georgetown townhome had been sitting lonely on the market for months until Cathy embraced the heart of the home and got it sold in only 19 days. During a lockdown, no less!Read More
Rachel Thompson: Sold in 22 Days
Rachel goes to great lengths to make sure her clients are 100% ready for market. She shares how she got a Heights townhome (which had previously sat on the market unstaged for 144 days) SOLD in just 3 weeks.Read More
Jackie Swagerty: Sold in 8 Days
Jackie believes in lifting those around her and shares with us her strategy in getting a mature townhome by the railroad tracks sold in 8 days.Read More
Marie Dupres: Real Staging vs Virtual Staging
"I wanted to do virtual staging because it is less expensive. But It fails because people walk in and they're disappointed." Marie tells how real furniture got her sold faster.Read More
Dawn & Bill (Houston TX)
Shelley has a great sense of style and is a great communicator. We took her staging advice and our home sold the same day it was listed. We highly recommend Showhomes Houston!!
Sheetal (Houston TX)
Pratt, Shelley, Juni and team were extremely professional and very prompt in working with me to get my house staged. They understood exactly what I needed and executed seamlessly and efficiently. I received an offer within a week of them staging - fantastic work!
1 Jeremy (TX)
Y'all are wonderful! Responsive, fast, and very clean! Thank you so much for doing Crawford last week!
Cecilia (Houston TX)
Working with Showhomes Houston Team was a delight! I highly recommend their services. The furniture is impeccable and beautiful. Shelly has great taste and my house looked luxurious. I sold my property in 10 days.
Gerrit (Houston TX)
The whole team at Showhomes was super professional and pleasant to work with. The staging itself was really well done and creative but what impressed me most was the communication and organization of the group. Our house looked great and made the whole sales process very simple and stress free. Looking forward to working with yâ€™all again in the future!
Sonia T (TX)
The staging you did at my listing was perfect! I'm a believer now.
Alan Laferriere (Houston TX)
Excellent communication and client care. Good job staging. Moved furniture with no damage to home. Easy to work with. (Showhomes Note: Alan accepted an offer 2 days after staging!)
Mary Dragoset (Houston TX)
They make the whole transaction as easy and pleasant as possible. The staging is picture perfect. We had a contract within three days. Highly recommended.
Michael Harding (Houston TX)
Incredible job! Shelly nailed it and I am VERY picky! Looks like a show home for sure!
Kim Nop (Houston TX)
Karin Tennant (TX)
Very detailed oriented and personalized
Lee K. (Chesterfield VA)
Personal attention from Pratt
Linda Reneberg (TX)
Friendly, professional, excellent service and attention to detail.
Perry Ann (Raleigh NC)
The kindness and responsiveness of Pratt. (re maintenance issues on a Home Manager home.)
Shikha Honawar (TX)
Extremely efficient and easy to work with ! They always do a great job !!
Ken A (The Villages FL)
Very responsive to questions. Easy to work with, punctual, went the extra mile to dispose of existing old furniture. Has a sense of style in decorating my condo.
Rowan S (TX)
Very Professional and verrrrrry easy to deal with.. Talented designers as well.
Melanie H (TX)
Pratt and Shelley are pleasant, efficient, and very easy to work with. They have a great eye for staging that effectively shows the home in the best way.
Melanie H (Missouri City TX)
Showhomes Houston is very efficient, knowledgeable and reliable. They have staged several of my listings and I feel this assisted in the sale. I feel confident when I refer them to my clients and know that my clients will be pleased with their work.
Mary Ann R (Houston TX)
Oh my gosh, I cannot believe the transformation! Personality shining through! You guys are amazing...thank you!
Cesar G (TX)
Pratt & Shelley Barndollar were awesome to work with. Not only the physical part of the job, but follow-up and follow-thru were impeccable. I highly recommend using them!!
John L (Houston TX)
we have worked with Shelley and Pratt and they are excellent...... don't hesitate to call these folks. They are super professional and will work with you on your terms.
Kelly R (TX)
They reacted very quickly and their work was well recieved by both other realtors as well as the clients. Well done!
Katherine F (The Woodlands TX)
Extremely professional and enjoyed thoroughly working with Showhomes Staged our house beautifully, beyond our expectations. It transformed the space and the quality of their accessories and furniture is top notch.
Cesar G (TX)
Pratt and Shellie always do a tremendous job in preparing a home for market. They are thoughtful, creative and explain the process from start to end!
Kelly R (TX)
Great and thank you so much for the quick response time
Jake P (TX)
Pratt and Shelley have been great to work with.
John L (Houston TX)
Shelley and Pratt are a dream to work with. Extremely customer focused, adaptable to feedback and very responsive to take quick action.
Sean G (Richmond TX)
Melanie H (Missouri City TX)
Professional, straight forward and offer options to accomplish the goal. As a realtor, I like that my listings sell faster with great staging!
Laura M (Houston TX)
The personal service was very professional. They transformed our house and made it inviting. I believe that a potential buyer could envision their own furniture in our space. The rooms now feel spacious after the staging. I am highly satisfied.
Cesar G (TX)
Shelley & Pratt did a "magical" job with our home! They created a warm, inviting atmosphere, and they used lots of what we already had in the house. The staging was smooth, well planned and executed. It was really amazing how they used some of their materials with ours and made it fit perfectly.
Laura M (Houston TX)
We were so happy that they helped us prepare our house for selling. They transformed our space and made the rooms feel spacious and inviting. They are very professional to work with.
Wendy B. (Richmond TX)
Pratt and Shelley Barndollar are excellent business owners with concern for customers' needs, and they employ efficient, ethical business practices. They are also skilled in staging homes to the best advantage for sale. They have very high standards and are willing to go the extra mile to make things right for both the seller and prospective buyer, for example, they made sure that our house was destaged with plenty of time for the new owners to make plans for move-in. Pratt is an excellent communicator and responds quickly to questions.
Kasteena P (TX)
Thank you for always going above and beyond. You are the best!
Asif M. (TX)
Excellent service, great customer engagement, good understanding of market.
Joseph Avioli (TX)
The show Homes staff is friendly and professional. They keep their word and deliver on what they promise. Excellent communication, answering all emails and texts in a very timely manner.
Craig F. (Sugarland TX)
Very knowledgeable. I am sure the services made a difference in my home selling quickly. Very easy to work with and always accommodating.
Arlene Rolsen (TX)
after having a home on the market for over 1 year after Showhomes worked their magic the home sold in less then 5 weeks over Christmas and New years not the most active time in the market of home sales. They did another home for me that after several rooms were painted and they staged the house it sold after being on the market in 10 days with 4 offers. This home was listed over 1,135,000 They are wonderful Arlene Rolsen, Realtor
eric coan (Houston TX)
(Showhomes) did a fantastic job selecting the appropriate furniture and accessories to accentuate the architectural details of the home. Within less than 2 weeks after the house was staged we had an accepted contract.
• Are you tired of dealing with Corporate America and want a more satisfying lifestyle? Interested in a business with multiple revenue streams and steady demand?
• Do you love watching HGTV and going to Real Estate open houses just for fun?
• Do you have a flair for home decorating and interior design?
• Click on the link below to learn more about turning your passion into a thriving career!GET STARTED
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is home staging?When a home is "staged", it's furnished and decorated in a way that's carefully designed to maximize the home's appeal to prospective buyers.
- What benefits does home staging offer to a Homeowner?A properly staged home has just the right quality and quantity of furnishings for a buyer to understand how rooms function and how spaces flow. Staging creates warmth, life, and positive emotion. Good staging avoids clutter or overly personalized decor that might be a turn-off to some. It maximizes the home's strengths while minimizing any shortcomings. Staging engages prospective buyers, increases their interest and perception of value. A prospective buyer becomes more likely to buy!
- Do you provide staging services for owner-occupied homes?Yes, we are a full service staging organization and can provide help for homes that are occupied either for sale or for those who just want to update the look of their property.
- What is a Home Manager?A Home Manager is an individual or family who assists Showhomes by living in a Showhome and caring for it while it's on the market. Showhomes painstakingly selects and trains each Home Manager in accordance with the system we've developed through three decades of experience.
- Why would I use a Home Manager to help sell my home?A Home Manager benefits the Homeowner by caring for the home and reducing the Homeowner's carrying costs. Some examples of carrying costs that a Home Manager would cover would be utilities, gas, water, and the ability to take advantage of the savings of our national insurance program. The Home Manager helps in the sales effort by readying the house for showings and through the added life and emotional appeal their belongings contribute. Homes staged with live-in Home Managers typically out-perform vacant homes by large margins.
- Is a Home Manager present during showings?No, Home Managers are not present during showings. Prospective buyers won't know that your home is even staged; it will simply look and feel like a homeowner lives in and loves the home. Everything is in its place and your home shows as well or better than it would if you still lived there.
- How is Showhomes different from others who offer staging services?Life sells homes. Buying a home is an emotional decision for most people and Showhomes is unique in the way it helps to sell homes. Using a live in Home Manager assures you that the entire home is staged to perfection and that it is always tuned up and in show-to-sell condition. Because of this, your home is far less vulnerable to low-ball offers than it would be if it were simply staged with furniture.
- Does Showhomes act as a Realtor?No. Showhomes provides staging services that make your home far more attractive to prospective buyers. Almost all Showhomes are listed by full-service Realtors. Showhomes does not represent buyers or sellers in the real estate transaction; that is the service your Realtor is trained and licensed to provide.
- Does Showhomes offer staging services without Home Managers?Yes. If you are interested in staging services without a Home Manager contact your local office. Pricing varies by location.
- Is smoking allowed in a Showhome?No. Our promise to homeowners is a smoke free home that appeals to the largest percentage of prospective buyers.
- What happens when a Showhome sells?As soon as you accept an offer, we begin the process of relocating our Home Manager. Unlike a tenant, our Home Managers are under contract to move on short notice and once we succeed in selling your home, we are often ready to begin staging another home. We return your home to you in as good or even better condition than when we received it and the new buyers get a fresh, clean home to move into.
- What are the benefits of being a Home Manager?Flexibility, low housing costs, short or long-term housing solution, no long term committment.
- Who provides the furnishings for a Showhome?A critical requirement of Home Managers is that they have an inventory of fine furniture and accessories that meets our quality standards that they move from house to house. Showhomes supplements furniture as needed for each home.
- How can I find out about becoming a Home Manager?Visit the Home Manager section of our website or click on "Locations" to talk to your local representative.
- How can I learn more about your services to Homeowners?Click on the locations page to contact your local representative for a free consultation.
- How do Showhomes services benefit a Realtor?Showhomes helps homeowners and their Realtors sell vacant homes faster and for higher prices. In today's market, staging a home with a live-in Home Manager can steeply reduce the amount of time the home sits on the market and bring in offers far above what a homeowner would get if the home remained vacant. For a Realtor, this means less hassle, faster sale, higher commission and a happier homeowner.
- Is there any cost to the Realtor?No. Showhomes is free to Realtors.
- How can I learn more about your services to Realtors?Click on the locations page to contact your local representative for a free consultation.
- How are home showings arranged?Realtors who use us often comment that Showhomes are the easiest to show; often they are easier to show than owner-occupied homes. All Showhomes are available to show by appointment. Simply call the local Showhomes contact and make the showing appointment and we'll ensure that the home is available to show.
- What markets does Showhomes serve?Showhomes is growing! To see what markets we serve, click on the Locations page.
- How can I learn more about Showhomes franchise opportunities?Showhomes is a fun and exciting business that helps others. If you have a love of real estate and people, click on the Franchise Opportunities page or visit showhomesfranchise.com for more information.
CONTACT A SHOWHOMES
FRANCHISE OWNER IN CENTRAL HOUSTON
We would be delighted to put our real estate savvy and the Showhomes proven business model to work for you. Whether you are a homeowner, realtor, developer or prospective home manager, we have the services and resources you need. The Showhomes team includes experts in marketing luxury properties, staging homes for maximum impact, placing and training home managers and helping homeowners get the most value.
Phone: (832) 729-2511
Phone: (832) 289-7513