Founded in 1986, the Showhomes® franchise system has helped Realtors® and homeowners sell more than 35,000 residential properties worth more than $11 Billion!
Home staging is the art and science of furnishing homes that are for sale. A properly staged home should create an emotional connection with a buyer that will encourage a faster sell time and higher price for the owner.
Showhomes offers expertise in getting homes ready for sale. Our design experts will coordinate cosmetic home updates to help the owner get top dollar for their property.
Showhomes offers full-service interior design, focusing on luxury residential properties around the country.
Showhomes offers custom and convenient design and styling services for your vacation property, Airbnb, or short-term rental!
Home Manager Staging, our signature service, is more economical than Vacant Home Staging. In addition, it gives homeowners peace of mind that the home is always beautifully staged.
E-Design is a fast and easy way to design any room in your home.
Showhomes is America’s largest home staging company and we are now serving the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Since 1986, Showhomes has helped over 30,000 Homeowners and their Realtors sell homes valued at over $10 billion!
Our talented designers provide staging consultations/restyling for occupied listings, impact or full home staging for vacant listings, selection to completion services for updates and remodels, interior design consultation and even furniture rental and sales.
Showhomes has been featured on virtually every major national media outlet in the U.S. including HGTV, CBS, Fox, NBC, The Today Show, Travel Channel and many, many more!
We are your one-stop solution for transforming your home into a buyer’s dream home. Let our staff of interior designers, stagers and movers get to work for you today with our fully stocked showroom of upscale, on-trend furniture and accessories.
It’s a fact that staged homes sold for around $40,000 above list price nationally in 2021 (RESA) and Showhomes has been named America’s best home services company for 2022 (Bob Vila).
Call us today for a free consultation with a Showhomes design team leader. We can’t wait to show you the Showhomes difference!
Blog & media
October 20, 2022
October 17, 2022
October 17, 2022
October 9, 2022
August 23, 2022
July 8, 2022
May 22, 2022
frequently asked questions
- What is home staging?When a home is "staged", it's furnished and decorated in a way that's carefully designed to maximize the home's appeal to prospective buyers.
- What benefits does home staging offer to a Homeowner?A properly staged home has just the right quality and quantity of furnishings for a buyer to understand how rooms function and how spaces flow. Staging creates warmth, life, and positive emotion. Good staging avoids clutter or overly personalized decor that might be a turn-off to some. It maximizes the home's strengths while minimizing any shortcomings. Staging engages prospective buyers, increases their interest and perception of value. A prospective buyer becomes more likely to buy!
- Do you provide staging services for owner-occupied homes?Yes, we are a full service staging organization and can provide help for homes that are occupied either for sale or for those who just want to update the look of their property.
- What is a Home Manager?A Home Manager is an individual or family who assists Showhomes by living in a Showhome and caring for it while it's on the market. Showhomes painstakingly selects and trains each Home Manager in accordance with the system we've developed through three decades of experience.
- Why would I use a Home Manager to help sell my home?A Home Manager benefits the Homeowner by caring for the home and reducing the Homeowner's carrying costs. Some examples of carrying costs that a Home Manager would cover would be utilities, gas, water, and the ability to take advantage of the savings of our national insurance program. The Home Manager helps in the sales effort by readying the house for showings and through the added life and emotional appeal their belongings contribute. Homes staged with live-in Home Managers typically out-perform vacant homes by large margins.
- Is a Home Manager present during showings?No, Home Managers are not present during showings. Prospective buyers won't know that your home is even staged; it will simply look and feel like a homeowner lives in and loves the home. Everything is in its place and your home shows as well or better than it would if you still lived there.
- How is Showhomes different from others who offer staging services?Life sells homes. Buying a home is an emotional decision for most people and Showhomes is unique in the way it helps to sell homes. Using a live in Home Manager assures you that the entire home is staged to perfection and that it is always tuned up and in show-to-sell condition. Because of this, your home is far less vulnerable to low-ball offers than it would be if it were simply staged with furniture.
- Does Showhomes act as a Realtor?No. Showhomes provides staging services that make your home far more attractive to prospective buyers. Almost all Showhomes are listed by full-service Realtors. Showhomes does not represent buyers or sellers in the real estate transaction; that is the service your Realtor is trained and licensed to provide.
- Does Showhomes offer staging services without Home Managers?Yes. If you are interested in staging services without a Home Manager contact your local office. Pricing varies by location.
- Is smoking allowed in a Showhome?No. Our promise to homeowners is a smoke free home that appeals to the largest percentage of prospective buyers.
- What happens when a Showhome sells?As soon as you accept an offer, we begin the process of relocating our Home Manager. Unlike a tenant, our Home Managers are under contract to move on short notice and once we succeed in selling your home, we are often ready to begin staging another home. We return your home to you in as good or even better condition than when we received it and the new buyers get a fresh, clean home to move into.
- What are the benefits of being a Home Manager?Flexibility, low housing costs, short or long-term housing solution, no long term committment.
- Who provides the furnishings for a Showhome?A critical requirement of Home Managers is that they have an inventory of fine furniture and accessories that meets our quality standards that they move from house to house. Showhomes supplements furniture as needed for each home.
- How can I find out about becoming a Home Manager?Visit the Home Manager section of our website or click on "Locations" to talk to your local representative.
- How can I learn more about your services to Homeowners?Click on the locations page to contact your local representative for a free consultation.
- How do Showhomes services benefit a Realtor?Showhomes helps homeowners and their Realtors sell vacant homes faster and for higher prices. In today's market, staging a home with a live-in Home Manager can steeply reduce the amount of time the home sits on the market and bring in offers far above what a homeowner would get if the home remained vacant. For a Realtor, this means less hassle, faster sale, higher commission and a happier homeowner.
- Is there any cost to the Realtor?No. Showhomes is free to Realtors.
- How can I learn more about your services to Realtors?Click on the locations page to contact your local representative for a free consultation.
- How are home showings arranged?Realtors who use us often comment that Showhomes are the easiest to show; often they are easier to show than owner-occupied homes. All Showhomes are available to show by appointment. Simply call the local Showhomes contact and make the showing appointment and we'll ensure that the home is available to show.
- What markets does Showhomes serve?Showhomes is growing! To see what markets we serve, click on the Locations page.
- How can I learn more about Showhomes franchise opportunities?Showhomes is a fun and exciting business that helps others. If you have a love of real estate and people, click on the Franchise Opportunities page or visit showhomesfranchise.com for more information.